Saturday, March 6, 2010

Webkinz Tags

How do you keep from losing or accidentally throwing away these little Webkinz tags?  The best solution I found (photo to come) is to put them in a binder.  I happened to already have some plastic trading card binder sheets and we just slip the tags right into the pockets.  Two will fit into each pocket easily so that you can easily see the type of Webkin it's for.

I tagged one sheet for each child.  If you want to take it a step further, you can create a sheet for tags that have not yet been entered on-line.  If you're like me, I try to hold the kids off as long as possible since a new pet must be entered within a year to maintain the account.

We also put other tags and certificates in this binder - for special dolls like Cabbage Patch and American Girl.  It really helps to keep this stuff organized and protected!

1 comment:

  1. I like all your organization ideas! I just through mine in a folder, and I'm sure they'll fall out at some point!

    ReplyDelete